American Wind Technologies takes safety very seriously and have put into place the best safety practices to assure a safe work environment for not only our crew, but your turbines, and our environment.
Before any work begins in the field each day, a safety review takes
place and every month all employees have a complete review of the safety
requirements put in place by Occupational Safety & Health Administration
We maintain a full insurance policy, which is available for review,
plus our crew is fully covered by Workman's compensation
with coverage for long term disability.
Our crews are on substantial safety bonus programs to help promote a
accident free work environment.
The American Wind Technologies Best Safety Practices:
- Reduces company liability exposure
- Keeps safety as the number one part of our program
- Maintains safety ready crews through substantial bonus program
- Use the latest technology to work quickly and maintain total worker safety
- A complete and substantial insurance program with high level of coverage
- Monthly safety programs with daily field reviews